Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oprah on Love

I really like Oprah Winfrey a lot.
She has overcome a lot of adversity, gotten to know herself as a result of that adversity, and uses her blessings to help others as much as she can. She is truly an inspiration.
Today she is doing a Valentine episode.
A friend of Bear from Sudan named Emmanuel gets to reunite with his wife on the OPRAH SHOW today :)


The pictures are taken directly off Oprah's site.
She arranged for a one day pass into the US for Emmanuel's wife to visit him.


Oprah has many detractors. People who really criticize her and what she does. I think until you have experienced a truly hard life and overcome it, you can never understand what it is to have an Oprah heart.
YES everybody is human and she is not perfect but neither are we, and she has certainly done way more to help others than I am sure many of her detractors have!
You go OPRAH!
BTW, my dream is to meet her one day and talk to her.
I hope she thinks I am great too! That would be the best compliment ever! She is the only person I think I would remotely care about what she thinks of me hahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oprah is love. i find it pathetic that her own community has been the most hateful towards her success. you keep making that money baby.. we'z got mad love!

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I'll give Oprah mad props

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.