Monday, February 12, 2007

Lightening up

Everybody has too much stress....
I think I have too much. I don't like to talk about it. I mean I do talk about it, to solve it but then I compartmentalize all of it, so I can enjoy life. Life doesn't have to be all about the sadness that comes constantly.
I like to enjoy the rest of life... The 90% of life that is left when you compartmentalize the stress and realize what is important.
It's better that way. Believe me...IT'S BETTER THAT WAY :)
Laugh


Go to the mountain
Sit on the snow and tell yourself its warm :)


Stand in the freezing air (GRIN AND BEAR IT!)


Sing ...make bear sing too :)
Make jokes
Sing road signs out loud (people will think you are weird so that makes it funnier)
Talk about Sci-fi and comic books
Walk and laugh if you trip
Talk to random people
Eat with your fingers and lick off the meat sauce unceremoniously..but then wash your hands when you think it's gotten too gross for you to bear LOL

Take cool pictures with pirates at the dinner theatre
DO the relaxation sequence with the running through the forest, sun in your eye motif (you will laugh for days!)
Stretch (yoga it out to music by Sean Paul or Lauryn Hill)
Forget the stress

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.