Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Missing Carnival

Once again I am missing the mas...
Sis says that it's all the same every year.
The thing is that I nver played so I really miss it..
I want to see what the hype is about
Jump around in the costume
Run around in the sun on Monday and Tuesday, almost faint, and get up again.
I want to run across the stage....
Maybe
I want the option at least.
I want to get with all the rest of us who never played and get going! Downtown...
At least once anyway
I don't know if it's worth it though.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

last time i play mas i faint in the sun.... in primary school!!!

Anonymous said...

I played in primary school too...Windmill girl hahaha

Anonymous said...

... the experience is still worth it, you just need to do a lot of exercis to build up endurance for the two days in the street.. since there is no more savannah

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.