Monday, January 08, 2007

Inter Varsity Coffee Things

So I had a great time at the Inter Varsity Christian Fellowship Coffee thing.
Jay and a couple other guys came.
I really really enjoyed the conversation.
We talked about school :(, movies :), relationships :), God, and hiking and all manner of things. Jay reada a lot.
I used to read a lot, and I know a lot because I have read a lot, but it was kinda shameful to listen to Jay talk.
He just is so well read and well versed in so many things. Things I like anyway. Theology, psychology etc etc...
Oh well I will catch up on the readings after I get out of technical articles and technical writing.
I asked him to post his booklist hahah
We went to the coffee cafe which is so nice inside and has free wireless. I may go there to do some work!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.