Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's important

This film really touched the heart of me

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World
WOW
The premise is this
Everybody knows for sure that the world is going to end in 3 weeks.
Asteroids are headed toward earth and they've done everything they can to stop them. Nothing's worked so we've got three weeks.
That's where the story starts

The question is this: What does everyone do for the remaining three weeks.
The film follows a man and a woman doing just that

I sat there watching this film and thinking
What would I want to do?
Who would I want to be with?
 When I got the answers (it came quickly)
I decided I would not waste my time on things I didn't care about ever again
It was quite freeing
I don't in general spend a lot of time with people, places and things that aren't fulfilling but I have in the past.
 Maybe everybody has.
 The film makes you BREATHE OUT and look around with sort of new eyes.
I loved this story...
I have some things I need to say to some people though, and some more photos to take :)))

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.