Sunday, December 30, 2012

Love this

I fell in love with a film. Its a 2007 film that I saw only recently
 I love it.

I love the actors, I love the pace, I love the music, I love the quietness of certain scenes
 I watched it twice. Once on the first day, then the next I watched it again
 
 "Starting Out In The Evening"

I read a review of the film where the critic just didn't GET why certain things happened.

I get it
 I get it completely. That's why I fell in love with the film
Frank Langella was amazing and I have a crush, Lili Taylor as his daughter bringing her Lili style to the film as she does in all her films (see Say Anything etc),  Adrian Lester was perfect casting, and Lauren Ambrose is a favorite of mine since her days on Six Feet Under.
 I wanted to be IN this film, as in, IN THE STORY. 
That's how much I loved it.
 It just shows that if you don't live then you can't write....
 I'm not going to talk about the plot. Just see it.
  It just is...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.