Friday, November 26, 2010

My Life Jacket at Sea

I am in love with Drown by Lisa Tucker.


I thought it was genius that they had her on The Game (one of my fav shows), as Malik's sister who was gonna make him "NASTY RICH" with her singing
I believe it too!
I just totally am into the beat and how she sings this song.
Some of the lyrics get me going too!


Don't let the sun go down
Don't let the sunshine turn to shade

Don't let the curtains close
Don't let the spotlight fade


So why you wanna let me go?
So why you wanna hit the road?
Leave me here all alone, with my tears collecting
So i can drown, so i can drown


Please don't shut the door
Don't throw away the key

Please don't put me through this
There'd be too much i'd miss

You're the air i breathe
You're the wind beneath my wings
Without you my heart don't beat
You're my life jacket at sea

But if you leave
You're the knife to my heart
You're the bullet to my brain
You're the bottle of pills i swallow and boy you're killin' me
You're the train that i meet head-on full speed
Boy i'm drenched in gasoline and you're the spark if you leave

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.