Sunday, October 03, 2010

Nacerima

We went to the Shakespeare festival to see a Pearl Cleage commissioned place " The Nacerima Society Request the Honor of your Presence at a Celebration of their First One Hundred Years"

Ok.

Let's get the facts out of the way

Jasmine guy is beautiful and TIIIIIINNNNNY- so petite.

I was happy to see her but her role is small in the play.

Andrea Frye as Catherine Adams Green stole the show!

Same goes for Trezana Beverly as Grace Dubose Dunbar

Kevin Alan Daniels as Bobby Green was handsome/ cute and the audience gasped when he came out- confirming that fact

I really liked the acting of Karan Kendrick who played Lilie Campbell Jackson but

There is is special place for Tonia Jackson who played Alpha Campbell Jackson

At the question and answer I was so nervous about Jasmine that I didn't ask her my question.
OH THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I would have asked. It was a great question too!
I love going to plays so I was glad to be going to a solid strong play with notable actors

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.