Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hay

The hay ride started at the barn where they were showing scary movies

I'd forgotten how prickly hay was..

Extremely prickly

BUT

You don't notice while you are being scared

I didn't think I would be scared

But now I feel sorry for that guy sitting next to me

My face was buried in his back and my fingers dug into his side

And he was was laughing the whole time

Those things COULD have been real you know

It's not beyond the realm of imagination for someone to run amok

I don't like taking chances

It was very dark

the only light was from my camera

and those things were running up to the hay cart and banging o the sides

almost touching us

And we were at the end!

UGH

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.