Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wow ok

So this movie I really loved.

I won't say the name but when you learn of it just know that its not anything too lewd or gross or else I probably would not like it

There is a good underlying story

Marianna Palka and Jason Ritter are kinda brilliant in this

Marianna shows that she is a great talent in filmmaking

She used a lot of Long Shots in the flim so that we can watch the action and the acting from the distance that we need to to enjoy what is going on and to understand it fully

Jason is sweet and good in this film

I never thought much of him till this film

I hope to see more from Marianna and Jason in the future.

I think they are partners or in a relationship maybe.

They worked on a very very very low budget.

Actors mostly worked for free and they shot in their own apartments

I just love it and will watch it again.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.