Monday, December 21, 2009

Potente

Wow I really like Franka Potente

I saw her in the Bourne movie but then I saw her in The Princess and The Warrior

It was there that you get to see her full range in acting.

They did a lot of close-ups of her face and you could see shifts in her expression ever so slightly, almost imperceptible.

It drew you into her and made you invested in her character.

You can tell the other actors were able to feed off of her when they were doing their scenes with her.

Aside from that, I really liked the story.

Great story.

Amazing acting all round.

I was mesmerized for the whole thing.

The pace of the movie is not very slow but not so fast either.

It's sad, happy, funny, angry, sad, scary and dramatic all at the same time...

I love this movie.

You can tell that the writer must have put some effort into character development and the scenes as well

It's a must see

I highly recommend this movie.

I wish I had dozens of foreign film on my shelf.

:)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.