Friday, December 18, 2009

Crafty

This year I am giving away the Christmas crackers as presents

Last Christmas, Wila and I made one in like one minute flat, so I thought this year it would take no time at all!
WRONG!!!!!!!

WRONG!!!

First I got the containers

Wrapped them

Stuffed them with hard candy and chocolate (no toys)

Wrapped them again
Tied them

And then was done

It took a lot longer because I had to be so careful with the paper
and then it wouldn't twist the way I wanted so I had to pinch it etc
It was a lot!

I finally delivered a couple to Wila for Christmas. In rememberance of what we did last Christmas :)
Have mercy!

1 comment:

bathmate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.