Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things

Supposed to be 25 Random things about me that people wouldn't necessarily know.
I'll try to keep it interesting

1. I know what 'getting crunk' means and when I am feeling in a crunky mood, I listen to Petey Pablo (Freak- a- Leek). I know its vulgar but...

2. I am always tired

3. I don't go out a lot at all even though it seems like I do.

4. I like to sit and think. Two hours of sitting and thinking. If anybody asks me what I'm thinking about I'll say "Playing" because most times its true

5. I avoid

6. I rarely fall asleep on my bed. I am usually on a chair reading, and fall asleep there.

7. I think writing is theraputic.

8. I can connect with words.

9. I like to get snail mail and send snail mail

10. Vampyres

11. I always try to find a way.

12. I have given up on my fingernails. They break.

13. I love to look at photographs of people.

14. Postsecret

15. People leave. I leave a lot.

16. When I am thinking and walking I don't notice my surroundings that much at all. I've walked past people I know very well without saying a word.

17. I think about food a lot. The different ways to cook it and serve it. I don't think so much about eating

18. I am lazy about exercising but once I get into it its hard to stop.

19. Proverbs can save the world-maybe

20. I massage my feet every day out of necessity.

21. Reading makes my brain feel differently to how it feels when I watch TV

22. I always wonder why people can't sit quietly and think- it's relaxing

23. Dark

24. Headaches

25. Quiet

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.