Saturday, March 29, 2008

QUOTES :)

"What man is a man that does not make the world better?"
~Kingdom of Heaven

"Don't chase me....unless your ready to catch me"-Greys anatomy

"Just because bad things happen to you in life doesn't mean you should stop truly living."-Now and Then

" Yes, you can help me... Forget you ever knew me, and never come here again." - Gladiator

"He sleeps so well because he is loved."- Gladiator

"I wouldn't pray just for a old man that's dead, 'cause he's all right. If I was to pray, I'd pray for folks that's alive and don't know which way to turn."- Grapes of Wrath

"Lies, deceit, mixed messages... this is turning into a real marriage." -Face Off

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.