Friday, March 28, 2008

Ladies Night What?

How many keys are on your keychain? 8 or so

If you were given a canvas and watercolors, what would you paint? anything that i can think of.



What do you regard as the most repulsive form of music? don't know yet- anything degrading I guess.



Whose mind, besides your own, would you like to control? Nobody. It's silly, who has so much time on their hands to bother with controlling anyone. I certainly don't



What is the most dangerous occupation? Military

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed? Water



What do you consider the greatest threat to mankind? people

If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go? 1920's Europe

What are you thankful you are not doing right now? cleaning

What is your favorite kind of candy? sweeties

What is your favorite thing about the beach? Being able to lay there quietly

If you were invisible, where would you go? everywhere I go now- everywhere I want

What is one object in your home that you are embarrassed to own? nothing. I like what I have



Fill in the blank; When I dance-- I like it. I feel great. I only ever dance with my favorite people :)



Who is one person you wish you would have never met? only Two people but if i'd never met their weirdness I wouldn't have learned to spot it...so i guess noone sigh

What is your favorite fruit? mango

What is your favorite kind of cookie? chocolate chip

If you were an evil dictator, where would you rule? Underworld

What do you need to get right now at the drug store? nothing.



What song do you keep hearing over and over again? Somersault

What was the happiest age of your life? Now

What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own? my jeans

What two words describe your lifestyle? Keep moving

Which ocean creature fascinates you most? Manta rays

On a scale of 1-10; how religious are you? 7

What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with? W.E.B Dubois.



What color looks best on you? pink

What is your favorite thing about being sick? loopy feeling

Whats new? everything lol


Why are you here right now? Because I am running trials....



What commercial do you find most annoying? Local car commercials

What was your favorite meal growing up? Macaroni and brown stew chicken

If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be? Australia or Africa/Ethiopia

Fill in the blank; I am so much smarter than: me when I was younger :)

What one person or thing reminds you of the 80s? High Waisted tapered jeans

What is college really good for? friends and study

Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been? dunno I have been to some really pretty locations

What body part aches you the most right now? head

When is the angriest you have ever been? Last month and this week I was pretty disgusted

What do you waste your time doing? No time wasted. Benefit from everything....




On a scale of 1-10; how much do you trust people? 1

If you were forced to choose your own death, how would you die? whatever, I don't care



On a scale of 1-10; how photogenic are you? 8

What aspect of your personality could use a little work? I should run away faster when I spot trouble. Not try to be nice...

What is your greatest addiction? No addiction

What issue are you sick of hearing about? nothing

If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be? Cena's girl :) He's too hot not to mention lol

What language would you like to master? Swedish


What is your favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant? Spicy anything

Who would you least likely expect a phone call from? My bro..he tags onto mum's and sis' calls

What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower? That time I went turtle watching and we spent the night on the beach 24 hours. I didn't feel too gross but I was glad to shower and lotion up after...



What is the saddest movie you have ever seen? Legends of the fall, Cry Freedom, Dirty Pretty Things..a lot were very sad

What time do you usually fall asleep? Late

Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting? I don't wait

What is the cutest animal on Earth? Baby Penguins

Name one celebrity that has no right being a celebrity: who cares?

What hobby have you always wanted to pick up? textile making, dress making, cake making, jewelry design and making...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.