Saturday, May 05, 2007

Spiderman 3

This was the best of all of the series in my estimation.

The story dealt with loss, revenge, forgiveness and redemption.
I loved all of it.
Topher Grace (from That 70s Show) was excellent. I am glad that he has moved on and is getting better and better roles all the time. Good agent and Good actor!
Thomas Hayden Church (Wings, Ned and Stacy, Sideways), was really great in this role. I hope this propels his career even further. He is so underrated as an actor in Hollywood, even though he plays great roles.
Brice Campbell also had a very small role for which he received among the top billing in the credits. His friendship with Sam Raimi is paying off but I do feel he is too talented to not have his own show.
James Franco was wonderful and they played up his trademark smile and wink...lovely work

I really enjoyed the story, the special effects (amazing), and how everything all came together.
Good Job. Well done. I should have seen it at the IMAX!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.