Saturday, May 19, 2007

I love Lucy

Lucy Ho.
Today I met up with her again at the Asian Cultural Fair in town. Last year I went to the Hakki concert that she helped to put on, so I asked her when this year's concert will be.

She told me I missed it.
It was last week!
I never even saw it advertised or anything :(
She was great about it and told me about the big one in September of this year and they gave me some cute cellphone accessories from Taiwan :)
The red mask is the one I took home.

I love Asian culture...well all culture really but this is the one I went to today :)
Lucy on the other hand is so tiny and sweet.

She loves to talk about how and when she came here and what other Asian awareness events are coming up.
I should really try to make it out to her original restaurant although I have been to Masa and I love it :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.