Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Stalled

I've been doing other things and planning a bunch of stuff so I couldn't focus on the project
Is that just an excuse?
Yeh maybe
Also  something seemed off for a little while and I couldn't get into my characters
I had to change one  in a major way
Or maybe I didn't have to change it. I am thinking I should allow an evolution of the charcaters
Except I personally don't partcularly believe in evolution of personalities when clearly I should
I used to think that how a person is, that is how they will always be
No hope or redemption
That is not true of course, and I should really try to write that way.
Obviously people evolve...

 Right????????????????

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.