Monday, August 05, 2013

Connect

Ok so I have been out of the blog for a little while because I've been kinds of ill and busy.
One of the best things that's happened is that I got to talk to PM some more
It's been a relief
PM turned out to be quite deep and supportive
I'd sent him my attempt at a short food film short and he quite liked it and found it interesting. Only one person I showed dismissed it as nothing and I was disappointed but shrugged that off because generally its always a negative reaction from that arena anyway (Sometimes you just need people to be nice and acknowledge your efforts - you know?)
 PM is supportive so I told him about the thing I was/am writing.
I was so into it that I was able to describe in detail the background and the plot and where I think it was going and how I intend to finish by the end of the year.

I really intend to.
I want to
Its been too long
I dunno if I am gonna get an agent but I have access to many now so I am thinking about it.
I just hope it works out
I am keeping it under wraps till I am done.

But I am excited.
I am also going to continue with the food shorts. I have a fair amount of footage to edit together AND I could have had more but I have been too ill in the past few months to be bothered to film everything....
So here is hoping all goes well. I am trying to write at least everyday. a sentence or two even if I feel ill....

I am going to use the blog mainly to update my progress on that. I will see how it goes.
Wish me luck! :))))

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.