Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who

The Who Am I quiz is really cool
It really gives you insight into someone else


I'm gonna do it too

Who Am I

ME. I AM.

IF I WERE A....


MONTH, I would be ...  October (not too hot, not too cold)
COLOR, I would be...   Silver
TIME OF DAY, I would be...   1pm
SUPERPOWER, I would be...   Flying fast
FLOWER, I would be...   Daisy
SONG, I would be... Overjoyed (Stevie Wonder)
CAR, I would be... Small, smooth and fast
ITEM of Clothing, I would be...  Can NEVER go wrong with a fitted shift dress with long sleeves
ANIMAL, I would be...  Bird
FOOD, I would be...  Cucumber salad with raisins
MOVIE, I would be... My Fair Lady
CITY/TOWN. I would be... Anyplace small, quiet and pretty
SPORT, I would be...  Basketball

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.