Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Want to see


I want to see this film that is coming out "Le temps de l'aventure" staring Gabriel Byrne and  Emanuelle Devos.
 I've been binging on Gabriel Byrne shows recently and really like him. I liked him from long ago really when I was much younger and he was in La Femme Nikkita.
 I developed a crush. I really liked his voice and I always remembered that I liked it.
SO when I had the chance to get a bunch of DVDs with all his work, I went for hit and took a whole weekend just watching
I even sometimes would just turn away from watching and listen to him talk
Yes it's like that.
Anyway, since I watched so much of him, I've been having dreams with him in them. 
They've finally gone
I should stop doing that
Whenever I like something I consume a lot of it in a short period of time, till it affects me (usually making me ill) then I put it away forever
That can't be good
Can it?
Anyway I also love him in In Treatment
  
I love the show and I love his work in it   

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.