Saturday, November 03, 2012

I dunno what to say

I have seen a lot of the movies that Tony Goldwyn has been in, as principle charaters
But Only recently did I come to realise that he was in those movies
I dunno what's up with that
I only recently started to NOTICE him because of his acting in SCANDAL
 Ghost was the only movie I remember him from.
Since then I've seen many of his films, including American Rhapsody, yet didn't realize till I read interview transcripts of his
 It's weird that I didn't even pick him out
 I know I tend to pick the break out star and focus on them, but I kinda think that if I've seen so many of them why didn't I pick him out ONCE...
 It's weird
Now I wanna see him on Broadway.
He said one of the best things to happen to him was singing in Carnegie Hall. I would be excited too. I like his voice and enthusiasm. You can tell it makes him happy...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.