Saturday, September 29, 2012

I remember

I was flipping through this magazine and I saw this story
I was just going to brush right past it when I saw the pic of Gary Cole!
Then I remembered.

This is a cautionary tale. When you send your kids to bed, when they are very little, make sure they are asleep. I snuck down stairs.  I remember being scared to be downstairs alone but I wanted to watch tv.
This movie was on!

This was my first introduction to men killing wives and things. I never knew that that was possible (that is to tell you how little I was watching this movie). I never told anybody about seeing it. I just had bad dreams for a while but I remembered.
That was the MAIN thing. I remembered. All growing up. I remembered that people could be like that and it made me wary. In a way that was kinda strange.
But  I still remember.
Also I wanna know, how come nobody woke up and came and got me! I was traumatised!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.