Saturday, March 17, 2012

Twitter Cool

Several really cool things happened on twitter recently.
I love twitter
I dislike facebook now and want to disable my account.
I will leave it up but slowly start to remove photos etc...
Twitter is where it's at
Diggy Simmons retweeted my photo of his director Philipe.
Then his director did the same. so now the photo I have up is on Diggy's page! Here is the screen grab (I blocked out my user name)
It's cool because he has a million plus followers and I don't follow him so he singled out my tweet! hahahah. I do follow Philipe though

Then Maia Campbell (In the House) and Taral Hicks (A Bonx Tale) both followed and talked to me on twitter.
I have also talked to many actresses and authors I liked on ther.
It's so vibrant and up to the minute
I love it.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.