Monday, January 30, 2012

Sherlock

I am just really liking when I see good things on the screen
Sherlock is one of those cool things

I really like Benedict Cumberbatch but on the show Martin Freeman is my favorite

I liked him from when I saw him on Love Actually (one of my holiday fav movies)
Then a few episodes of the British version of The Office
Great actor.
He just draws me in...

I am a fan of whoever can draw me in and keep me there.

To make sure I went and looked at interviews of Martin

He is genuinely nice and funny.
Not a cad

Not mean and sarcastic, and speaks well of the people he works with.

Not too cool for school.

Just very down to earth

Meanwhile the show is excellent

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.