Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's a Living Spree

Well you know how much I am into this couple right here

I found some great quotes about their relationship that I wanted to save for posterity because its everything that is good and great!

Here goes:

Michelle: "One of the things that attracted me to Barack was his emotional honesty. Right off the bat he said what he felt. There are no games with him—he is who he appears to be. I feel fortunate as a woman to have a husband who loves me and shows me in every way."
Source: Liz Vaccariello. "Michelle Obama's Secrets to a Happy, Healthy Life." Prevention.com. 11/2009.




Kathlyn Hendricks: “Not only does [Barack Obama] love his wife, he respects her,” said Hendricks. “The model of harmony, shared humor and easy communication that the Obamas reveal really is a new model — if ordinary citizens practiced this each day, our world would transform very quickly in positive directions ... The Obamas’ body language, expressions and gestures all match. That's an indication of harmony rather than conflict. When Michelle came out on election evening, she and Barack spoke and touched as if they were alone. Then they turned to the audience. If they can communicate that way in public in front of hundreds of thousands of people, their bod is very solid and real.” Source: Vidya Rao. "Barack and Michelle: A more perfect union?" Msnbc.com. 11/29/08.

Barack: "If I ever thought this was ruining my family, I wouldn't do it."
Source: Sandra Sobieraj Westfall, "The Obamas Get Personal", People, August 4, 2008, page 57

Michelle: "Cute's good. But cute only lasts for so long, and then it's, 'Who are you as a person?' Don't look at the bankbook or the title. Look at the heart. Look at the soul. When you're dating a man, you should always feel good. ... You shouldn't be in a relationship with somebody who doesn't make you completely happy and make you feel whole." Source: Michael Y. Park. "Michelle Obama's Secrets to Finding a Great Guy." People.com. 10/28/2009.

Michelle, about fidelity in their marriage: "I never worry about things I can't affect, and with fidelity ... that is between Barack and me, and if somebody can come between us, we didn't have much to begin with." Source: Ebony, March 2006 v61 i5 p58(4)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.