Friday, May 13, 2011

Call it what you want

This place was gorgeous!
Vizcaya
Have and Mercy.
The rooms were exquisite and they looked down over the courtyard in the middle
Cut to outdoors from the main courtyard to here
The ocean and this stone ship sculpture.

You could have a party out there.
They should have a party out there

A costume theme party.
I would try to go invited or not
Many guest bedrooms
A breakfast room just off the amazing kitchen
(I assume there is a dinner room too)
Then the pretty gardens
I wonder how many people lived there all at one time
I wonder if he built it to have parties.
That's the only reason I could forsee having it that way
So pretty!!!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.