Saturday, December 04, 2010

Chet

Alice: I love my mom and my dad and my brothers too, and the groovy way we get along.
Chet: Every time the slightest little thing goes wrong, Mom starts to sing this familiar song.
Irma: Wait till your father gets, until your father gets, wait till your father gets home.
Chet: Dad's not so bad and he seldom gets mad.
Alice: And we're not about to desert him.
Irma: Kids today like to have things their way, and what Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him.
Alice: I think Mom is swell.
Chet: But she starts to yell.
Alice: Every time we have a fuss.


Irma: Just wait till your father gets, until your father gets, wait till your father gets home.
Alice: (chuckles) See what I mean?
Irma: Wait till your father gets home.
Alice and Chet: We know

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.