Wednesday, September 15, 2010

ooooooohhhh

I decided to explore this place at the end of the conference day.

I went to the river front, checked out the visitor center, and then did the historic houses walk.

Ok.

It was...

Unbearably hot!

OMG
What on earth???????

After the riverfront I had to go back to the conference center and sit in the cold air and drink water.

I could tell people were wondering why I came back.

I had just passed all of them on my way out and they (for sure) were going to the dinners and parties afterward

I did the entire walk back to my hotel too after historic.

The thing is this...

On the map the blocks look very short but in reality they are so long, especially when you wear wedge heels and its broiling and you are in conference clothes...

YEH I SAID IT!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.