Sunday, July 25, 2010

Eh

I dunno
I am watching this movie and I am half way through and on't know if I like it yet
Its very strange how I can't make up my mind
The name of it is 37°2 le matin
Or Betty Blue

It just seems to NOT be telling a story very well.
I want to get what its really all about
All I can gather is that there is something kind of off or very passionate about the girl and she can't stand social injustice.
By social injustice I mean very surfacey social injustice.

I dunno....
I like the pretty scenery a lot
Now I am over half way through and...I've decided its a not so much :(
It's just that she was really off mentally and it didn't play itself out till very late.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.