Monday, May 17, 2010

I Love

I just saw August for the first time


I don't care if nobody liked this movie

I loved watching August

I just adored it

I was home alone just watching it and I felt good and I identified and loved it.

The story was really good.


The acting was great

So...



I liked Josh Hartnet in this movie

Loved David Bowie in his small small role

Really liked Naomi Harris

I don't get how it did not have favorable reviews :(

It came out in 2008 and I guess more people would have related now because the dot come thing is booming in social media right now.
But nevertheless I liked it and that's what matters

So yay! :)

and YAY!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.