Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just like that, just like that

I love Beres Hammond and I think I posted this before but I love one of his songs in particular
No Disturb Sign.

I just can't get enough :)

Hope we never get tired, and I never
have to go to work, no one knocking on the door
disrespecting the no disturb sign.

just the whisper of our voices all day long


A man who don't sweet treat his woman
surley wasting a lot of time,
she might not say it but she needs
tenderness in her life.
When I look in your eyes baby,
I see clear as a warning sign,
I gotta take some more time off
and give you extra love
hope you like it.

reach over and hold me baby, just like that
just like that,


Whispering sweet, sweet prayers of love...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.