Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cut

Sigh :(
I watched IN THE CUT.
I still like Mark Ruffalo.
This was hist first movie after having the brain tumor removed so I understand. he was sad and broken and wanted to start working again. I understand.
http://www.channel4.com/film/media/images/Channel4/film/I/in_the_cut_xl_06--film-B.jpg
I don't know why Meg Ryan did this movie. She is so cute. She didn't need to do a movie like this where she is nude etc.
I love Jennifer Jason Leigh...
no matter what movie she is in I just like seeing her act. She is always good
The movie was so painful sometimes to watch...just long and pointless sometimes.
but it's better than other things I have seen so.....
:(

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.