Sunday, March 15, 2009

Film

The Women
My review:
Liked the actresses cast in it
Don't know why they would take these roles, where the characters were so underdeveloped
I didn't believe this group of women were friends
Wish I hadn't watched this movie

The School for Seduction
My review:
Kelly Brook was the only good thing about the movie, and that's because she wore nice clothes and is pretty

The Secret Life of Girls
My review:
I kind of liked it...
It was weird because it really had good potential and I can't figure out where it went wrong. Maybe in editing?

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
My Review:
Very very good movie.
Made me like Ethan Hawke again for his acting...I'd become indifferent after Training Day
Philip Seymore Hoffman and Marisa Tomei were amazing as usual
Oh! This is a depressing movie

La Mujer de Mi Hermano
Was weird. I didn't really like it at all...
The story was a good one that was not told well or acted well at all.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.