Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bruce Campbell


I met Bruce Campbell last night. I didnt get a pic WITH him but I talked to him after I went backstage.
I took pics of him during his routine.



He forbade us taking pics while he showed his movie clip.
He was really very funny.
His following is a little dorky (I include me in ther too since I went), but fun.
These are pictures of him speaking and then him demonstrating nudity laws in Florida.
It was a little weird.
He and Sam Raimi became friends when they met, and Bruce is in the Spiderman movies, but when they asked Bruce about the friendship, Bruce said they only see each other on the set. Sam is busy......
That was kinda sad to hear
I think Bruce gets 'screwed over' a lot in the business....

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.